Bern in 3D
stereoscopic book – 3d-photography
Second Walk: Old Center with Christmas Lights
Bern is the Capital of Switzerland and has a large historical Center that is UNESCO World Heritage. This old center is about 1km long and lies in the impressive loop of River Aare. You find here various architectonical and historical hot spots like the Zytglogge Clock Tower, the Minster with its gothic tower or the Federal Parliament Building.
Walking in a December night through the old center has a special flair due to the charming Christmas lights.
Within this book with 24 stereograms you make a walk to various of this famous sights. Due to the deep depth impression of the stereograms, you think you stand directly there inside.
– Book Details –
– 3D-Book Request –
– More Infos on this Book & Stereoscopy –
- Bern in 3D (II) – Christmas Lights – Stereo Book Flyer A6 (PDF)
- Stereo Viewing with Anaglyphs
- 3D-Stereo Anaglyph Glasses – Do It Yourself
- 3D-Photography / Stereoscopy in a Nutshell
- 3D-Fotografie / Stereoskopie kurz erklärt
- Home of Stereo Photography
- Gallery Berne in 3D-Stereo Gallery
- Gallery Bern in 3D – Ausstellung 2016 / Berne in 3D – Exhibition 2016
– Bern in 3D Books –
last update: 09.10.2022